There are so many applications so kindly read the questions below so we can direct you to the right product or:
If you answer YES to any of the questions below, UVAIROS can help in suggesting the right product to improve your home’s INDOOR AIR QUALITY.
Do you or any of your family suffer from ALLERGIES?
Do you or any of your family suffer from ASTHMA?
Do you or any of your family members wake-up in the morning with a headache or congestion?
Do you have PETS? If yes, would you be interested in ways to control pet odors / dander in your home?
Do you or any of your family members smoke in the home?
Are you concerned about VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) in your home?
VOCs include formaldehyde, adhesives, artificial fabric dye, etc.
Was your home ever subjected to flood or water damage?
Do you believe the INDOOR AIR QUALITY in your home can be improved?
Are you interested in ENERGY SAVINGS?
Is INDOOR AIR QUALITY important for you and your family?
Do you have a Ducted Heating System in your home? YES or NO
See which unit in the chart below works best for you if you have a Ducted Heating System or not:
UV can eliminate or minimize the impact of your symptoms that you may suffer from.
UV units will purify your air to help Air Quality concerns relating to:
- Dryness and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and skin
- Shortness of breath
- Respiratory issues
- Hypersensitivity and allergies
- Sinus congestion
- Coughing and sneezing
- Dust mites
- Mould or fungi
- Ultra fine particles
- Pet dander
We have solutions for all your needs and for any application that you can think of. Here are a few examples:
- Your home
- Portable units to take with you everywhere such as: cabin, boat, hotels
- Your Business: boardroom, lunchroom, waiting room
- School classrooms
- Garbage rooms
- Emergency Vehicles to be installed under a passenger seat or inside a wall of an ambulance
- Medical applications for doctors & dentist office and senior homes
- Prevention of powdery mildew, Botrytis, Penicillium and other fungus that pose a threat to the indoor growers